Assisted living at home ensures that you are safe in your own surroundings to live life according to your own wishes and routines. Many of our clients have lived in their present houses for years amongst their familiar possessions which have memories and meaning for them. OxleyCare provides the highest quality 24-hour care and a bespoke care package is planned through our nurse-led team, matching your needs with our carers’ abilities. OxleyCare carers have a range of skills and abilities to offer you care and support in your home with dignity and compassion:
- Companionship: friendly conversation and support whilst respecting client space and privacy, accompanying on outings, visiting friends or family and helping to host
- Personal care: appearance, hygiene and dressing
- Meal planning, cooking and grocery shopping
- Medication administration, doctor and medical professional liaison
- Domestic and household tasks, pet care, light gardening and cleaning, IT assistance
Our Operations Manager, Sioban Stoner liaises with clients and is the person to speak to in the first instance be it for advice, further information on the services we offer or to find out more with no obligation.