OxleyCare’s professional 24 hour Live in Care is based on the following principles:
independence – dignity – respect – compassion – privacy – choice – confidentiality – security – peace of mind
To maintain these ideals we follow our established procedures which we apply from our first contact through to our continuing relationship.
- Once you decide to retain the services of OxleyCare one of our qualified assessors will visit you at home in order to create a unique care plan tailored to your specific requirements and preferences.
- A suitable carer will then be assigned to you by our Care Co-ordinator. We endeavour to match our carers to your requirements taking into account abilities and interests.
- We insist on weekly reports from the duty care worker, and any change in the client’s needs or medication is acted upon and recorded in their care plan immediately.
- We make regular visits to monitor progress on behalf of both our clients and carers and will address any queries you may have.
- Our 24 hour Helpline and continuity of care relieves the stress of continual changeover of personnel. A member of the team is always on call.
- We continually monitor our care workers' training and offer on-line training in Role of the Care Worker, Equality and Inclusion, Safeguarding Adults, Moving and Handling Patients, Infection Control, Fire Training, Food Hygiene, First Aid, Medication and Dementia Awareness.